To add translations for custom question:
– Navigate to channel configuration page
– Go to “Custom questions”
– Click on “Translations Manager”
– On the left select source language (Usually your default language )
– On the right select language for which you would like to add translations
– On the right input your translations next to expected line of question
– Click on save to store your translations
* Translations can be done faster by exporting them to csv format to help. This simplifies addition of translations.
To export translations on Translations page click on “Export as csv”.
To Import translations from csv on Translations page click on “Import from csv”.
Info: At the top of the Translations page you can check whether every question line is translated.